Our activities are designed to fit all levels of health and wellness. We are aware that not every activity is for every body. With that in mind, we focus on five optimal practices for every body to strive for.
A combination of optimal practices are features in all out activities. See our activities section for class description and focus.
5 Optimal principles:
- Body - nutrition, movement, restore, & wellness
- Mind - intuition, stress management, & meditation
- Spirit - centered peace, conscious breathing, mindfulness, and joy
- Activity - movement, consistency, exercise, fun, & spontaneity
- Prevention - proactive, awareness, commitment to your best self, maximizing all health modalities